<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I am wondering how many people read both Harry Potter & Hillary Clinton this June. People who love both Harry and Hillary would enjoy the arcticle from Villege Voice "Hillary Potter and the Senate Chamber of Secrets."

--------
"You know I can't run," she told him (Nearly Headless Bill). "I'm only a third-year Hogwarts Senator?not even a prefect yet. I haven't even learned the Immunization Spell. And I can't go against the Prophecy."

"But what if Eleanor was wrong about the year?" he urged her. "Hagridlock says that in the Forbidden Forest, the ashcrofts are growing wild. Anyway, if you do decide to run, I wanted you to know I'm with you."

"That's my problem," Hillary very nearly shouted, her headband indentation going scarlet. "Oh, leave me alone, Nearly Headless Bill! I need to think. Go talk to Dumbledole."

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0337/carson.php

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?