<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Before starting my too biased too prejudiced movie review, I had better show what kind of taste I have. 5 max 1 min.

5. Omigod, unbelievably awesome, want to see over and over again until dead!!!
Ex. Pirates of Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, The Hours, Evita

4. Amazingly fabulous, want to see again, but not until dead!!
Ex. Star Wars Episode II, Catch Me if You Can, Chicago, Maid in Manhattan

3. It's ok, but no DVD, no Oscar.
Ex. Gangs of NY, 8 Mile, Legally Blonde, Adaptation

4. Oh no, why I saw it? I will never see it!!!
Ex. AI, Pearl Harbor

5. What the hell is this horribly disgusting thing? Even I can make this!!!
Ex. Charlie's Angel, Good Will Hunting

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?