<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Now, this is the LEAST acceptable news I have ever seen in my life!!

Mike's 'Date' With J.Lo By GLENN THRUSH (Newsday)
Now it's Bloom-ifer By DAVID SALTONSTALL (DAILY NEWS)

Latin queen Jennifer Lopez, she of the million-dollar booty, and Mayor Bloomberg, famed for another kind of booty (his billions), shared a hug in City Hall yesterday after months of very public courtship. "I finally got my date with Jennifer Lopez," said a blushing Bloomberg. (Lucky you are TALLER than her!)

In May, the divorced Bloomberg - who now steps out with Diana Taylor, the state's banking superintendent - told WKTU/103.5 FM that he'd "really want to have" J.Lo. (Shame on you.)

Even Ben Affleck, Lopez's fiancé - at least based on the $1.2 million diamond rock she sported on her finger - was there, watching quietly from the back of the room. "This is my city. I really love it, everything about it, it's so close to my heart," Lopez said as a blushing Affleck slumped in a doorway next to a star-struck City Council staffer. (What is he doing???)

Jenny from the Block, who grew up in the Bronx, planted a kiss on the mayoral cheek when it was all over. (This is the moment I seriously considered of my candidacy of Mayor of New York City in 2005…)

Then, turning to Bloomberg, she said, "Whatever I can do, call me!" (Don’t say it!)

Please vote Hiro for Mayor in 2005.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?