<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Monday, November 10, 2003

Movie Review No.5
Love Actually (Rating:5)

Don't blame me for my biased rating! I love actually Love Actually not just because I have crush on Keira Knightley, but also because of very heartwarming, funny, and romantic 'stories.' This movie really includes more than 10 love stories. Still, it's not confusing at all unless you tend to forget people's name within no more than 3 minutes. OK, let me list the stories I can recall at this moment.

-UK Prime Minister (Hugh Grant) falls in love with a girl (obviously Monica Lewinsky looking + her beret!!!) who works at his PM Downing Street house.
-A company boss (Professor Snape!), who has a wife (Emma Thompson), is tempted by a girl at his office.
-A guy (NOT ME!) has a crush on a girl (Keira), who has just got married with another guy.
-A boy (10 years old or something) loves his classmate(?), so his stepfather helps him.
-A writer (Colin Firth) fell in love with his Portuguese housekeeper, who cannot speak English.

And there are couple of more small stories. What makes me love this movie is its musical things: a hilarious rocker was singing Xmas song throughout the movie, Hugh Grant was coolly dancing to a music, and climax is Mariah Carey's Xmas song by a little girl. I felt very happy after the movie. Anyway, I don't understand why Mr. Bean was there??

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?