<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Movie Review No.7
Matrix Revolution (Rating: 4)

Since I too much underestimated, I kind of enjoyed the show. Rating may have been 3 if I overexpected. 2nd one was action and chasing movie, while this 3rd one was like Star Wars or Star Trek kind. Less kisses between Neo and Trinity.

This time, 3 battles proceeded at the same time as Neo & Trinity left the ship for Machine World. So team Neo & Trinity, team Morpheus & Niobe (she is hot!), and team Zion fought against machines in each place. It's like LOTR.

The problem is I am getting lost about the characters. I could never remember them because everyone looks having same face (I don't mean too many Agent Smiths!). And more and more new people appeared.

Anyway, I think this was more philosophical than 2nd one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?