<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Monday, December 08, 2003

Hobbit and Worth The Fighting For

Death, that really struck me considerably last Friday. I usually love snow, even eat frequently. But last week's storm, blizzard, whatever you name, almost killed me. I was waiting for a bus in the very isolated area in Scarsdale. However, that dumb vehicle never ever forever came, kept me abandoned without any hat, gloves, or scarf. One hour later, I really thought I was about to die, you know because heavy snow means death for hobbit.

Naturally, right before dying, human being tends to consider of what you have done, your most loved one, or even your to-be-born child you are destined to have. But what I genuinely and sincerely came up with was, "I cannot die before Harry Potter graduate from Hogwarts School of Wizards and Witchcraft..." Yes, that idea has made me alive, that's what worth the fighting for.

(Eventually, I gave up the bus and took a train.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?