<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Movie Review No.11
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Rating: 5+++++++)

This is unratable... I don't think any movie could beat this trilogy forever. Every scene never fades from my eyes, music never mutes from my ears, and characters' emotion is never forgotten by my heart. Even though Saruman is deleted, endings are many, and movie is very long, it's literally perfect. Of course, Legoras and Gimli were counting the deaths!

I don't want to spoil the movie, so I shall talk about little story. It's basically straightforward from the Two Towers. Frodo and Sam go to Mount Doom to destroy the Ring. Other fellowship and Rohan people try to fight with Gondor against Sauron. And Aragorn is about to become what he was born to be!

Finally, my 3 years of journey is over (although I will see it again at least twice more). I feel satisfied, but very sad & empty at the same time. My friend (who went to 11-hour LOTR Marathon!) said she feels as if she opened all the X-mas presents. So, now we have to wait for P. Jackson to film Hobbit!

Finally, what I learned from the story: We need second breakfast. Just kidding...

"There is always hope." by Aragorn

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?