<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Monday, January 19, 2004

According to Bob Dole...
Daily News

"Very attractive guy. He'd be great in 'The West Wing.' He can take Martin Sheen's place anytime," Dole said. "But not down Pennsylvania Ave."

Howard Dean, according to Dole, is "the most pessimistic man in America."

Wesley Clark: "Outstanding general. Probably be a great president of West Point."

John Kerry: "He's taller than me. Richer, too. When I think of him, I think of a tall, rich guy."

Joseph Lieberman: "Nice guy. I just wish him well. The numbers don't look too good. But he'd be a good President."

Dick Gephardt: "He's president of Iowa. I am, too." (Both men won Iowa in 1988 but lost the nomination.) "Good guy, [I] really respect him."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?