<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Friday, January 09, 2004

Movie Review 13
Peter Pan (Rating: 4)

Although Peter Pan and Never Land have been disgraced by someone, this movie recovered the damage. I thought the story is truly following the original novel despite the fact that I do not remember the original version. Anyway, at least Peter was played by 12-year-old boy. Tinker Bell was by some French hottie.

Since I am sure everyone knows this tale, I don't reckon I have to mention everything. As you know, Pete came to Wendy's home to kidnap her with her 2 little brothers (John & Mike). Then he took them to Never Land, which is not in CA, just to make sure. And they fought Captain Hook (who also played Wedny's dad + Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter). Then, they went back to Wendy's (not for Hamberger),

I would categorize this as kind of love story & pirates movie, which is equivalent to Pirates of the Caribbean. But more blood was shed in Peter Pan than Pirates, I noticed. So, this movie needs rating R. Besides, Mermaids looked very dangerous.

Sorry, I am just kidding. I liked this movie:)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?