<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Friday, January 02, 2004

My 10 Best Movies-plus in 2003
1. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (If it didn't get Oscar, I would send beef to these voters!)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Love Actually
4. Big Fish
5. Whale Rider
6. Last Samurai
7. 21 Grams
8. Finding Nemo
9. Lost in Translation
10. Holes
(almost: Seabiscuit, X-2, Elf, and City of God)

My 5 Best Actresses in 2003
1. Keisha Castle-Hughes for Whale Rider (For those who haven't seen this movie, she is amazing)
2. Miranda Otto for LOTR (Eowyn, I think she stole the movie with Hobbits)
3. Keira Knightley for Pirates of the Caribbean (Her acting is good also in Bend It Like Beckham, Love Actually, and Dr. Zhivago)
4. Naomi Watts for 21 Grams
5. Nicole Kidman for Cold Mountain (Anyway, she is Nicole!)

My 5 Best Actors in 2003
1. Johnny Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean (Is it only me who is still hoping his Oscar?)
2. Ken Watanabe for Last Samurai (I am proud of him as a Japanese!)
3. Viggo Mortensen for LOTR (Critics must understand that Viggo the Aragorn made the movie successful.)
4. Sean Penn for Mystic River
5. Bill Murray for Lost in Translation (Actually, No.5 could be anyone, like Orland Bloom, Russell Crowe, Benicio Del Toro, Jude Law, Ewan McGregor...)

Anyway, if I see more 2003 movies, I may reviese!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?