<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

The Oscar nomination this year is quite interesting. Usually Oscar people have very biased and weird taste, but this year looks pretty reasonable!

Best Motion Picture (I am 120% sure and hope LOTR. I wish Big Fish were nominated though.)
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Lost in Translation
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Mystic River (as I repeat, it's overrated movie)
Seabiscuit

Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (I am way too excited that Johnny for Oscar campaign is working!! I hope he can win!!)
Johnny Depp for Pirates of the Caribbean
Ben Kingsley for House of Sand and Fog
Jude Law for Cold Mountain
Bill Murray for Lost in Translation
Sean Penn for Mystic River

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Another fabulous pickup is Keisha!! If all the voters see the movie before vote, she will win.)
Keisha Castle-Hughes for Whale Rider
Diane Keaton for Something's Gotta Give
Samantha Morton for In America (I do not understand because she was kind of weird. )
Charlize Theron for Monster (She is hot!)
Naomi Watts for 21 Grams (She is hotter!!)

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role (Here again, I am proud of Ken Watanabe. I hope he can take it.)
Alec Baldwin for Cooler
Benicio Del Toro for 21 Grams
Djimon Hounsou for In America
Tim Robbins for Mystic River (He is also overrated)
Ken Watanabe for Last Samurai

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role (I know your face...Eowyn...)
Shohreh Aghdashloo for House of Sand and Fog
Patricia Clarkson for Pieces of April (What is this movie??)
Marcia Gay Harden for Mystic River
Holly Hunter for Thirteen (I heard this is one of worst movies??)
Renée Zellweger for Cold Mountain

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?