<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I had never regretted what I had done in my life until this news came to me that I could have seen Natalie Portman by paying just $101... I do not care who the hell John Kerry is;(

At Kerry's fund-raising party
Daily News

John Kerry's 34-year-old stepson killed Wednesday night when the Democratic nominee-designate brought him onstage at the Chelsea club Crobar, the scene of an SRO $101-a-head fund-raiser.

Wearing a stylish gray suit with pegged pants, he popped all over the stage like a hyperactive child and did impressions of Bill Clinton ("I don't want to steal your limelight!") George Bush the Elder ("Stay the course!") and even Arnold Schwarzenegger ("I can be President after you!").

On hand to show their support were Marisa Tomei, Natalie Portman, Blink 182's Tom DeLonge and "Sopranos" star Steve Buscemi - who Sen. Chuck Schumer called "John Buscemi."

Kerry proved to be less adept at comedy than his stepson. His clunker - "I found out that Natalie Portman was too young to be vice president, and no, you can't have her phone number" - elicited groans.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?