<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Frogs
Suzy Homemaker?
DAILY NEWS

"What if I want to get married?" Britney asked Federline last month on a mile-high flight to New York from Ireland. "And I kind of went from there to asking him if he would marry me. I asked him."

"And I said no," said Federline, a 26-year-old dancer. "I was taken by surprise," he said. "I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl. So a couple of minutes went by and then I asked her."

"And I said yes, of course," gushed Britney.

(Damn...)

"Here's something new," she said. "I love cleaning, I really do. I'm like Suzy Homemaker. I'm starting to learn how to cook. ... I'm learning how to make all my mom's salads."

(Agh...)

"I knew instantly," she said of her love for Federline. "I kissed a bunch of frogs and finally found my prince. I feel like I've found my happily ever after."

Frog 1
Frog 2
Frog 3

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?