<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Movie Review 24
Spider-Man 2 (Rating: 4)

It is as good as the 1st one. I could not surely say it's better than the 1st one, but it's much much funnier and lovelier. I felt it's kind of too lingering in the ending though. And they tried to make the movie focused on the 3rd one, which slightly distracted the story.

One big problem is, Dude, you showed your face too much! I sometimes did not understand why he had to take off his spidey mask. That kind of hero shouldn't be that easy for responsibility. Be sneaky!

Anyway, as I had been thinking since the 1st one, I confirmed myself that M.J.(Kirsten Dunst) is not cool. They should have used some other beauty, like ummm, Spicy-Girls or something. Name is similar.

DVD is supposed to be extended version, called Spider-man 2.5. Should be 2.5 hours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?