<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Friday, July 16, 2004

Of course, she is hot. BTW, this blog system is kind of upgraded. I can even use color;)
 
Daily News
Condoleezza Rice, sex symbol?

If you're Steve Earle, she is. The rebel cowboy professes his love for Rice in the song "Condi, Condi" on his new CD "The Revolution Starts...Now" in what might just be the first love song to a national security adviser. 
 
"You be the flower and I'll be the bumblebee/Oh she loves me; oops, she loves me not/
 
People say you're cold, but I think you're hot."

The country singer also croons:

"They say you're too uptight, I say you're not/Dance around me spinnin' like a top/Oh, Condi, Condi, don't ever stop."

While cynics may see the song as satire, Earle sincerely believes her power is an aphrodisiac. He recently told a skeptical writer for the music magazine Ice, "Well, don't you think she's kind of hot?"

A White House spokeswoman for Rice, herself a classical pianist, told us: "I don't think we'll be commenting on that."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?