<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Movie Review 28
Garden State (Rating: 3)

I wrote the loooooong review, but it's fucked out due to damn computer....

Anyway, what I wrote was so distorted and biased by my crush on Natalie Portman. I mean, the movie could be sweet and funny to certain people and obnoxious critics, but to me I hated to see the weird guy kissing Nat too much. I can't help but think that he wrote and directed and acted ONLY because he wanted to act with Nat.

See, you can't trust this review. So if you want, just go ahead to see the movie;p Natalie actually acted very well. Dog is fun to see. And NJ is very beautiful, I didn't know.

Let's hope next her film, Closer won't show too much her love scene so I can write proper review.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?