<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Saturday, November 06, 2004

I've been too lazy to write movie reviews. I will just rate and give a quick reviews what I have seen recently.

Review 30
Sideways (5): It will make you really want to drink wine wine wine!!!

Review 31
Ray (5): Jamie Foxx's impression of Ray Charles is great. I was so impressed by the actress who plays a role of his mom.

Review 32
Birth (3): Nicole is as fabulous and pretty as ever. But story is kind of weird. You should ignore the details since they don't make any sense. The controversial scene (Nicole & little boy in the bathtub) is not controversial at all. Flaw is not in the bath, but in the plot.

Review 33
Motorcycle Diaries (5): Although called Motorcycle, the story is mostly "walking or staying diaries." I used to hate Gael Garcia because he dated Natalie Portman. But he was good, while I would give more credit to the guy, who acted a partner of Che.

Review 34
Wimbldone (4): Believe it or not, it is cheesy good;p Just feel-good movie, but both actors (Paul Bettany & Kirsten Dunst) are acting well. I had never found Kirsten this pretty!

Review 35
Vera Drake (3): It's one of the most overrated movies this year. I agree that Vera (Imelda Staunton) is great performance, but not so Oscar worthy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?