<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Friday, January 14, 2005

Having see 2 more movies after I made the top 10 in 2004, I had to really update my favorite 10. You can see the order is totally mixed up since last one, but I don't actually care other than 1 & 2. What kind of ranking is that!?

1. Million $ Baby (Still the best! Hilary for Oscar in 2005! Hillary for President in 2008!!)
2. Phantom of the Opera (Sorry, I may lose my credibility about my reviews, but I have
addiction to musical. And Emmy Rossum is cute!!)
3. Eternal Sunshine of spotless Mind (Still confusing, which is why ranked here?)
4. Dogville (People must see how good this movie is! Nicole & Paul!)
5. Sideways
6. Finding Neverland (California Attorney is finding something in Neverland;p King of Pop soon to be arrested??)
7. Closer (Do I have a bad taste? Clive Owen is by far the BEST actor in 2004!!)
8. The Sea Inside (Best foreign movie although I haven't seen Flying Daggers or Maria Full of Grace or Very Long Engagement)
9. Notebook
10. Motorcycle Diaries
11. Ray
12. Hotel Rwanda
13. Bourne Supremacy
14. Aviator
15. Troy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?