<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Movie Review No. 41
Phantom of the Opera (Rating: 5)

OK, I have to say, screw the critics who gave terrible reviews to it. They are the people who don't see musical or who think they know musical. Anyway, I don't see musical at the theatre or know musical, but I enjoy it very much. The music never flies away from my ear. The leading girl is so cute!!!!!!!!

But I was so annoyed by kids who got so bored from the begging that they kept yawning, eating, drinking, running, chatting... Do not bring kids to musical! I am not dissing them, but their parents are torturing them!!

Anyhow, I am sure it will not nominated for Oscar unlike Moulin Rouge or Chicago, but the girl might be for leading actress.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?