<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Seems like I haven't been doing this ranking and reviewing things for forever. So I am summing up all 2005 movies.

Somehow there are lot of Sci Fi and action movies I loved. I haven't seen Constant Gardener and History of Violence which many critics are highly praising, as well as Wedding Crasher which I am sure I will love. So I might change after I see those DVDs.

1. Crash 5+ (By far the best)
2. King Kong 5+
3. Match Point 5
4. Walk the Line 5
5. Sin City 5
6. Batman Begins 5 (not for Katie...)
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 5 (That French girl is so HOT!!)
8. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe 5 (I am reading the books, and the movie is even better!)
9. Cinderella Man 5 (Most underrated movie of the year)
10.Munich 5

Pride and Prejudice 5 (For Keira)
The Producers 5
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 5 (For Nat)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith 5 (For Angelina)

North Country 4
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory 4
March of the Penguins 4 (For hungry penguins)
Brokeback Mountain 4
Memoirs of a Geisha 4
Serenity 4
The 40 Year-Old Virgin 4
Hitch 4
Kingdom of Heaven 4

Good Night, And Good Luck 3
Capote 3
Millions 3 (can't remember why I saw this)
The Longest Yard 3
The Island 3 (saw it on the plane and made me liking Scarlet)

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (saw it on the plane and made me sick)

The Ring Two 0 (What can I say.... Naomi said to Samara, "I'm not your f--ing mom!!" Poor Samara.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?