<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So this was her dream!!

Israeli-born actress Natalie Portman admires Steven Spielberg for making Oscar-nominated movie Munich, but admits she doesn't
Natalie Portman says she fulfilled a long-standing ambition by shaving her head for the sci-fi thriller "V for Vendetta."

"I was really excited to get to shave my head -- it's something I'd wanted to do for a while, and now I had a good excuse," Portman told reporters at the Berlin International Film Festival. "It was nice to shed that level of vanity for a girl."

However, "I wasn't used to being looked at so much," the 24-year-old actress said. "Walking down the street, I can usually blend in, and people really stare at you when you're a girl with a shaved head."

The star also worried her skinhead look would send out the wrong message.

She revealed: "People will think I'm a neo-Nazi or a cancer victim or a lesbian. But I'm not at all."

Last year, it was revealed Portman was being mistaken for Irish singer Sinead O'Connor after lopping off her locks.
Sinead O'Connor

The image “http://www.haircuts.ru/celebs/sineadoconnor/Sinead07.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?