<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What???? I think that would ruin the movie...

Paris Hilton Eyed for Mother Teresa Role

Paris Hilton

Film director T. Rajeevnath, who is based in Thiruvananthapuram, India, says Hilton is on his short list to play Mother Teresa in a biopic he's planning about the Nobel Peace Prize winner, who worked among Calcutta's poor with the Missionaries of Charity.

"(Hilton's) features resemble Mother Teresa's," Rajeevnath (said). What a easy choice, huh?

The director told the Indo-Asian News Service he was first impressed by Hilton when he read an article in which she said she'd refused to pose nude for Playboy. I have no idea what is his criteria to choose actress...

According to People (http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1179866,00.html)
Maybe I should stop waisting my precious time with reading and posting this kind of garbage while I am too busy with my LSAT!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?