<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

Sunday, February 25, 2007

OK, before the winners are announced, here is my final choices. Oscar WILL go to....

Best Pic
Little Miss Sunshine
( This year's nominees are horrible except LMS. There should have been Pan's Labyrinth, Children of Men, United 93, and Dreamgirls. What a mess)

Best Director
Martin Scorsese
(Done deal. I want United 93 director to win, but people are sorry for Martin if not. And if he was dissed again, he would go to rehab)

Best Original Screenplay
Pan's Labyrinth
(because this is the best movie)

Best Adapted Screenplay
Children of Men
(I know it's not critic's prediction, but I can smell)

Best Actress
Helen Mirren
(The most predictable while I want Kate Winslet to win)

Best Actor
Forrest Whitaker
(Peter might sneak in since this could be his last chance in his life)

Best Supporting Actress
Jennifer Hudson
(Done. No Abby)

Best Supporting Actor
Alan Arkin
(Although people expect Eddie Murphy, still this category is unpredictable. Mark Walberg is also possible. But I say Alan)

Best Foreign Language
Pan's

Best Documentary
An Inconvenient Truth
(And Al Gore will declare his candidacy for the President of the United States. Or just say, "I am glad there was no recount or Supreme Court involvement.")

Best Animation
Cars

And I am sure Ellen will be a fabulous host!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?